The Bluebird application ("Bluebird") is designed for economic development professionals,
site selectors, and commercial realtors to facilitate streamlined sharing of information
about doing business in Idaho.
Bluebird users are specifically prohibited from the following when accessing information or posting on Bluebird:
- • Violating local, state or federal law.
- • Transmitting, receiving or displaying pornography, sexually explicit material, or using Bluebird to post obscene or defamatory comments.
- • Misrepresenting ones’ identity to any person or sharing one’s username or password with any other party.
- • Downloading, copying or posting any copyrighted material without permission of the copyright holder or other legal authorization.
- • Modifying, accessing, damaging or attempting to modify, access or damage any of the following without authorization: a computer; a computing system; a network; software; hardware; information; data; files; or, a document.
- • Transmission of spam, mass or global e-mail is not routine or valid business communication.
- • Harassing or threatening others or violating the privacy of others.
The above list of prohibitions is not exhaustive and Commerce reserves the right to change
to limit or terminate a user’s access privileges to Bluebird if it reasonably believes the user
Additionally, Commerce shall have the right to remove any information posted to Bluebird in
Use of Bluebird is at the sole risk of the user. Commerce and the State of Idaho are not liable
for any damages, losses, or injuries arising directly or indirectly from the use of Bluebird.
Users accessing Bluebird from any other state or country shall be solely responsible for ensuring
such use complies with all applicable laws of such other state or country. Users shall indemnify,
defend, and hold harmless Commerce and the State of Idaho and its officers, agents and employees
from and against all liability, claims, damages, losses, expenses, actions, fines, penalties,
attorney fees, and suits that arise from the use of Bluebird.
Commerce is subject to the Idaho Public Records Laws. Any information posted to Bluebird by
users may be open to public inspection and copying.
By checking the box on the prior page, logging into the system, and using Bluebird, you affirm that
using Bluebird. All access and use of Bluebird shall be legal, ethical and respectful, and performed